Monday, August 2, 2010

Lace for Sale

Hi ladies, I have a youtube video up showing my latest goodwill finds, and as you may already know I scored the motherload of all deals, and now wish to share it with you...

My youtube channel is: Jbcraftcove......so check out the video in case you haven't already!


You can purchase my cream/offwhite lace for only $1.00 a yd by emailing me at jbcraftcove@yahoo.com
Please title your email as lace for sale, and put the following information in your email

Your Name
Your shipping address
Your email address
Quantity of yards you want (ex. 3yds)

Please wait until I send you an email back responding if I have that many yards available and then your total price. You may pay by paypal, which is preferred but please send as gift to avoid paypal fees, checks, money orders, or cash.

Shipping will be based on how many yards you order.
Shipping is the following:

1-3yds---------$1.50
4-9yds---------$2.00
10ys+----------$3.00

Thank you and I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment